Halfway through dinner the other night Von realized there where chocolate Easter Eggs on the counter next to him. Dinner no longer looked good. He began whinnying for the chocolate. To distract him I started his bath. Later that night I was sitting on the couch and Von brought me a box of brownie mix, crying to have some. Instead he settled for a small bowl of ice cream. I'm thinking we make brownies too much.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Do I Make Brownies Too Much?
Halfway through dinner the other night Von realized there where chocolate Easter Eggs on the counter next to him. Dinner no longer looked good. He began whinnying for the chocolate. To distract him I started his bath. Later that night I was sitting on the couch and Von brought me a box of brownie mix, crying to have some. Instead he settled for a small bowl of ice cream. I'm thinking we make brownies too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment