Yesterday Von really wanted to cook something. He loves cooking. But it was only 930 am so we decided to make his lunch for school. Once we were done he thought it meant it was time for school. (School is at 11:00) He went to the door saying, "School please, school". I said you don't even have your shoes on, so he got his shoes. I said you don't have your hair done, he got a hat. I said you don't have a coat on, he got his coat (the dirtiest coat in the laundry may I add). I said I'm not ready Von, my hair isn't done or make up on, he went and got the car keys stood by the door and cried for school. I ran around the house getting ready and then we went for a drive to see Grandma until it was time for school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment