So Von and I took the bottles in yesterday. He was a huge help (for the first two minutes) puting the bottles into the machine. When we were all finished we decided to split our profits. Von got his money from the cashier and held on tight all the way to the car. He was very proud of his reward and kept saying "my money" all the way home. When we got home we went up to his room and put in his drawer to keep it safe.
Today Lori gave Von another dollar so he took it up to his room again. When I got up there to say goodnight I asked him where he put it. He showed me in his drawer. He made sure to point them out to me. "One money, two money." Man my kid is smart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment